Friday, May 31, 2013

Adventures around Climbing

Day 6: Little and Small: Ken and I were going to climb at Smoke Bluffs. Because of the rain we did not want to climb a multi pitch. There are lots of climbs I would like to try but the weather just didn't allow for it. We did four climbs at the same crag, Penny Lane. We wanted to climb a multi pitch next to the Zombie wall but it started raining. Ken talked with other climbers about different places they've been. Every climber I've met has big trips under their belt. It is very intimidating being here, but makes me want to stay and learn more. Some of the other places they talked about were, Windy Rivers, Joshua Tree, Red Rocks(Vegas), Bugaboos, there were lots more. I tried to take mental notes to which places I wanted to visit.
Climbing in the Smoke Bluffs


No comments:

Post a Comment