Sunday, May 26, 2013

Going without a plan

I've always wanted to travel. Still do. I yearn for adventure. Most of my friends have taken gap years or semesters in their life to travel to somewhere exotic and I was just waiting for my turn.


Instead of travelling to another continent I decided to travel around the very country I lived in. Most of Canada was and still is unknown to me so it made more sense to travel in Canada. I bought a Nissan Xterra for my trip. 3.3L 4x4 5speed. Here is a picture of it in action in Squamish.

My trip was designed to take myself completely out of familiarity and comfort. The itinerary simply included cities and how long I was staying there. I did not plan where I was sleeping or who I was spending the day with.

The plan was to leave Calgary May 25 and return June 8th then leave again on another trip to Jasper to return June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment