Saturday, June 1, 2013

Last day in Squamish

Day 7: Goodbyes. This is my last day in Squamish. It is raining this morning I’m going to sleep in. After talking with him I ate lunch with the Quebecers and Ken. The weather cleared up. Ken and I headed back to the Smoke bluffs and did some climbing. We did two routes at Neat and Cool wall, then a “multipitch” linkup that included four different climbs. It was a lot of fun. It started on the Mosquito and ended on the Jabberwalky.
Ken Climbing on Mosquito
Zombie Roof

After climbing talked a bit more, I told him how much I appreciated climbing with him over the past few days, and I headed back to camp. I ate and the Quebecers were there again. They spoke French again, so it’s hard to say dined with them. I told them I was leaving and said my goodbyes. It was fun meeting them. I tried to dry my tent off with a towel and packed it up. I texted Joy and headed for Richmond. I’m looking forward to relaxing tomorrow. Skydiving with Joy will be a good break. I’m looking forward to spending more time with Joy.
I'm really going to miss Squamish

No comments:

Post a Comment