Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Last Hope


Today was delightful. After breakfast with the Goulds I got ready was invited to see the camp by Geoff. After camp he said we would go bouldering with his interns. I got a tour of the camp from Geoff, who is the intern director. The interns are there to learn about running camp programming. After the tour Geoff had a meeting and I just hung around the camp for a bit, then we headed out for bouldering. 
After bouldering one of the staff members at Squeah, Matt, invited me to the camp after bouldering to have dinner with the staff. Before dinner I stopped at the Gould's one last time; I'm going to miss them. Then I went to dinner with the Squeah staff. After dinner I hit the roads and headed to Revelstoke. I really wanted to stay in Hope. Everybody there really wanted me to stay, but I feel God wants me to move on. The drive was gorgeous but I didn't end up making it to Revelstoke. I stopped at a Lutheran Church in Salmon Arms.
The Camp has a really nice campus. The out trips also sound amazing. I wish I went to this camp.

http://www.seevirtual360.com/themes/52/VirtualTour.aspx?listingID=2356#.VX_Hk_lVhBc

A shot of us bouldering

No comments:

Post a Comment