Monday, June 15, 2015

Squamish Again!

I am going on another roadtrip to Squamish. This time with my buddy Hunter. Hunter is a friend of mine who works with my at the University of Calgary's Outdoor Centre as a climbing instructor.
A shot of Hunter and I in Barrier.

The road trip will be two weeks long, leaving tomorrow on June 16 and returning June 30. Currently the plan is to stop in Revelstoke for 4 days to climb or bike or raft, then on Saturday the 20th in the afternoon, head to Squamish.
A shot from the top of WaterWorld in Revelstoke

We will stay in Squamish until the 30th giving us about 8 days of climbing in Squamish. I plan to stop at Geoff's (my friend I met in Hope on my last roadtrip out west) for a visit on the way back! We might swap some time from Revelstoke to visit in Vancouver(I haven't discussed this with Hunter).
11hr straight shot to Squamish if you were wondering.


No comments:

Post a Comment